This exciting one-day seminar provides attendees with a unique opportunity to hear in-depth analysis of hot topics around biologics and biosimilars and engage directly with Decision Resources Group analysts.
What will I learn?
- The current and forecasted global biologics market
- Competitive pressures facing biologics and the remaining commercial opportunities
- Trends in the reimbursement environment for RA biologics in the United States
- Reimbursement systems for biologics in growth markets
- Trends in biosimilar development and company strategies for success
- Physician and payer perceptions of biosimilars and the impact on commercial opportunity
What is included?
- The latest biologics and biosimilars research and inspiration analysis from Decision Resources Group's premier analysts
- An interactive forum for discussion with key opinion leader payer experts regarding biologics and biosimilars
- Breakfast, lunch, coffee breaks and a post-event reception to further discuss issues with analysts and peers
- USB flash drive with all presentations loaded for each attendee
Who should attend?
- Market research teams
- Business development teams
- Competitive intelligence teams
- Market forecasters
- Biologic brand teams
- Biosimilar development teams
What do past attendees think?
"Very crisp/clear insights and useful takeaways."
"My first time attending a Decison Resources Group seminar. I'll definitely be back."
Get your ticket for just $895!
Group rates are also available for groups of 10 ($6995) or groups of 20 ($8995).
For more information call Alex Cline at 781-993-2662.Register now Via our secure checkout