Join us on Friday, June 22nd in Boston, Massachusetts for the Competitive Landscape Seminar Series: Cardiovascular
This one-day seminar analyzes global cardiovascular treatment markets from both pharmaceutical and medical device perspectives.
Questions answered in this seminar include:
- Which companies dominate the cardiovascular market and how are their franchises expected to evolve out to 2018?
- What are the epidemiological trends in key cardiovascular/metabolic disorders between emerging and mature markets?
- What are the major areas of unmet need and what are the barriers to entry for emerging agents?
- Which online and offline sources do cardiologists use to make clinical decisions throughout the workday and at the point-of-care?
- What are the comparative economics of stroke prevention with pharmaceutical treatment vs. medical devices?
- How lucrative is the opportunity for renal denervation?
- What are the most promising targets and therapies in the dyslipidemia drug pipeline, and how do their development strategies compare?
This high-value seminar includes:
- Premier analysts from Decision Resources Group companies presenting in-depth analysis of a range of industry topics
- Proprietary data on trends in global cardiovascular markets
- Breakfast, lunch, coffee breaks and a wine and cheese reception to further discuss issues with analysts and peers
- USB flash drive with all presentations loaded for each attendee
Who should attend?
- Market research
- Business development
- Cardiology product teams
Join us at our Cocktail Welcome Reception on Thursday night for a special presentation from Dr. Benjamin Scirica.
Perspectives on Cardiovascular Medical Product Development: Recent Events, Emerging Trends, and Remaining Unmet Needs
For more information on this seminar contact Brendan Merrell at email@example.com or call +1-781-993-2619.
The seminar will feature analysis from products from the following companies:
View detailed agenda ...
Friday, June 22, 2012
8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Fairmont Battery Wharf
3 Battery Wharf
Cocktail Welcome Reception:
Thursday, June 21, 2012
Fairmont Battery Wharf
6:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
What Attendees Say About the Competitive Landscape Seminar Series:
"I think this is a great way to 'get smart'"
"Very crisp/clear insights and useful takeaways."
"My first time attending a DR seminar. I'll definitely be back."
"I was very impressed with the quality of the information."
"Excellent clinical background made analysis highly credible."
"It was very valuable to hear different perspectives."
"Very insightful, ton of information"
"Great seminar! Thanks for preventing the typical 'vendor pitches'."
"Would definitely consider this meeting again."