Come join us for an exciting one-day seminar on Healthcare Reform.
World-class Thought Leadership | Actionable, Forward-Thinking Recommendations
What will I learn?
- Post-ACA, U.S. healthcare is encountering more insured lives, a move to value-based benefits and new rules for payers.
How will these 3 key areas evolve?
- ACO proliferation is impacting providers.
What will the new “Accountable Communities of Care” look like?
- Health exchanges are impacting prescribing.
How will different therapeutic areas be affected?
- Providers are moving towards meaningful use of EMRs.
What are the implications for population health management?
- Private exchanges are increasingly attracting large employers.
What are the implications for medical and pharmacy benefits?
- 2014’s open enrollment for the exchanges was turbulent.
What will 2015 look like?
What is included?
- The latest Healthcare Reform insights—with analysis of their impact on stakeholders
- An interactive forum for discussion with Decision Resources Group's premier thought leaders
- Breakfast, lunch, coffee breaks and a post-event reception to further discuss issues with analysts and peers
- USB flash drive with all presentations loaded for each attendee
Who should attend?
- Managed Markets/Market Access/P&R Teams
- Market Research Teams
- Business Development Teams
- National/Regional/Account/Field Sales Teams
- Strategy/Planning Teams
- Business Analytics/Forecasting Teams
- Brand Teams
- Payer Marketing Teams
- New Product Commercialization Teams
What do past attendees think?
“Very knowledgeable presenters. Great content! Enjoyed and learned a lot.”
“Excellent, very insightful and informative.”
“Both the content and timing, as well as the subject mix, could not have been better.”