This exciting one-day seminar provides attendees with a unique opportunity to hear in-depth analysis of hot topics and trends concerning global oncology while engaging directly with Decision Resources Group analysts.
What will I learn?
- Strategies to optimize opportunities for oncology drug development and commercialization
- Growth opportunities and market access threats in hematology-oncology markets
- Key epidemiological trends to come in the four most common cancer indications
- Understanding the success of cancer immunotherapies
- Oncologists’ and payers’ perceptions on the uptake of biosimilar monoclonal antibodies
- Drivers and constraints for biomarker-driven prescribing in oncology
What is included?
- The latest oncology research and inspiration analysis from Decision Resources Group's premier analysts
- An interactive forum for discussion with key opinion leaders regarding oncology
- Breakfast, lunch, coffee breaks and a post-event reception to further discuss issues with analysts and peers
- USB flash drive with all presentations loaded for each attendee
Who should attend?
- Market research teams
- Business development teams
- Competitive intelligence teams
- Market forecasters
- Biologic brand teams
- Biosimilar development teams
What do past attendees think?
"It was one of the best seminars I have attended in years. I will definitely recommend returning to this seminar to my manager and colleagues."
"I will leave with lots of very valuable and actionable insights for my team. Much appreciated."
"I received valuable content - worth the time and budget."
Save $200! - Early bird discount - Register for just $695!
Early bird group rates are available for groups of 10 ($5995) or groups of 20 ($9995).
After September 9th, group rates will be as follows: groups of 10 ($7995) or groups of 20 ($13995).
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org.Register now Via our secure checkout